Friday, April 16, 2010

Tribute to Mother -Tan YiPing(17)


This picture shows my mother's heart . I used red for the heart to represent my mother's heartwarming heart . Black to show sometimes i made my mother angry but she didnt want to show that she's upset , living in darkness . Yellow to show that she is bright and cheerful . The blue wings to show that she can actually have her own freedom but to take care of us , she had to sacrifice her time .

Poem :
My mother ,
Loving and caring every minute for me .
My mother ,
Is always there , everywhere for me .
My mother ,
is everything to me .
Her heartwarming heart , is warmer than the sun , brighter than the stars .
My mother , the most beautiful person I've ever seen .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home