Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tribute to Mother - Lim EnRu(7)

-This picture depicts the scene whereby my mother is the star in the whole universe. She is the biggest star in the picture which represents that she is unique and special. I wanted to show that she's special thus i took the sentence " like the star to me in the whole universe " to paint this picture.


Poem:

My mother, the warm and caring one.
Her courage, positive mindset that captivates one's mind.
Impressed me.

I could not take my eyes off her gentle looking eyes and warmth smile.
She's the angel that had just came down from heaven,
With her arms wide open to comfort me,
For me to move on.

She's like the scorching sun and while I'm the little cactus
Receiving light from the sun to survive.

My mother, which i believe is the best on the earth,
Is like the star to me
In the whole universe.


Done by: Enru.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home