Friday, April 16, 2010

Tribute to Mother -Chen Lin(1) Title: She...


PICTURE DESCRIPTION
The background of this picture i painted in black as to show that life is not so easy, especially in our teenage life.
In the centre of the picture, there is a road painted bright yellow as to show that my mummy is just like the sun, who brightens my days. In the middle, there is a stick man who is holding a red umbrella . It represents me.
The umbrella is painted in red as to represent my mummy's LOVE.
The blue dots, which is the rain in the background represents the difficulties in my life. The red umbrella protects me from the rain, which is just like how my mum's love helps me went i faced difficulties.
The compass on the right hand side is to guide my way in the dark.
THE POEM
You are like the sunshine,
brightens my days.
You are like a umbrella,
protects me from the rain.
You are like the compass,
leads me when I am lost.
How do I live without you?
BY: CHEN LIN (1) 2E6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home